Because it's fun. Simple as that. XD
To be more clear: You can be whoever you want but in the end you'll always be yourself. It's a good way to get to know yourself better.
2. Which rule system (like D&D or the dark eye) are you playing the most
The dark eye (maybe soon WH 40k)
3. Powergamer or Storyteller?
Storyteller. Even though I suck at descriptions myself I love the storyloaded arcs more. Dungeon-crawling and monster-slaying can be intresting too but I love character developement and the such. GIMME STORY!
4. do you like to be a hero or a normal person
The most fun heros are normal people who are thrown in a situation, where they have to be the hero. xD
My characters are always rather weak but kind-heartet and trying to do the right. XD They are heros but they didn't really choose to be.
5. do you play the most time your own gender?
yes. Every DM I met (only two, though) prefers if the people play their own gender. It is also easier to identify with :>
6. Why your playing an other/your gender, if you do?
I don't. But I could. And if I was allowed I would do it because why the hell not? xD
7. Wich sexuality has your charakter?
Hetero sexual... except for Delilah who is a Rahja-Priestess and does not care for gender.
(tl;dr: Rahja is the goddess of Lust and Joy)
8. do you play humans, dwarfs, elvs, something different or all races?
Most of the time I play humans.
I do play one dwarf and it is a lot of fun. xD I love it! :>
Haven't really looked into The dark eye elves yet. But I heard they are pretty boring :T (If I could make Tilia into an elf to play I would do it in an instant xD)
9. Wich is your favorit platform (P&P(laptop and mouse^^), LARP, PC, Chat)?
P&P. it is quite fun. xD sitting in a group listening how the others play their characters.
I do like PC games too.
From time to time I enjoy a little chat RPG. Most of the time silly little dialogs which have nothing to do with the story. xD
I also like to play in private forums, but that rarely happens.
10. Do you like to play somthing what´s near your Reallife?
I'm not sure I get the question. The characters are from a fantasy setting, so I can't really say they are very near to my Reallife.
11. Fantasy, cyberpunk, steampunk, sci-fi or our world?
Fantasy, soon to be sci-fi-fantasy (I guess)
12. Are you playing charakters with mental diseases?
... no. Since I don't have mental disease I have no idea how to play one. I would never do that except for MAYBE a little bit hyper.
13. Do you like to give your charakter phobias?
yes. XD It is always good to give the character phobias since you have a point-system while creating them (giving them disadvanteges and giving them advanteges, complicated stuff)
Hafwen does have Arachnophobia (but she didn't chicken out while she was in front of a giant spider. Good roll on my phobia xD)
Bora has a fear of hights and agoraphobia
Another one is afraid of snakes.
14. Do you think handicaps are for roleplaying, background or to get points?
As I said before you need to give your character handicaps if you want to get points for advanteges.
They also help to create a background to the charakter.
Wynne for example is afraid of snakes because she fell in the cage of a giant snake while she was a child.
Bora is talking to herself because she once got lost and was afraid of the dark and the loneliness. She still clinges to that habit when she is alone or afraid.
On the other side, Hafwens fear of Spiders is nothing special. Spiders are just disgusting and that fear is used for the points. xD
15. Wich kind of adventures, or plots do you like (detectiv, fighting, roleplay, sandbox, dungeon, wilderness)
I LOVE detective adventures. I also like Roleplay. Sandboxing can be fine too... since most of my characters are neither fighting nor wilderness characters... I prefer them not. But I do like them too. XD
Ah, I like them all!
16. What kind of worlds do you like complete fantastic, reality near or something else?
Hm... intresting question. I do like fantasy that is logical and has rules. Uh, hard to explain. XD
17. Do you like to play everytime something completly different or near the same (charakter and plots)?
As for the plots I like to have diffrent plots or else it will be boring one day. xD
My characters grow very dear to me and I love to play them. I would cry if one of them dies and I really fear that it might happen :T
(really if Hafwen or Bora die, I'm going to cry. I don't want to imagine what the other guys will think. But... uh... there is a diffrence if I decide to kill my characters or a DM is killing them... I want them to have happy endings)
18. Do you like to write a background for your character or just simply play the charakter?
... oh. well xD I love to think about my characters background. They are not always complete at the beginning but slowly grow and become more concrete but... for example I did have a good idea about Hafwens background.
- very strong willed and rebllious
- didn't want to marry an noble or another merchant, just for the reason of a better deal
- her relationship to her siblings, parents and grandparents were pretty clear
I had an idea, a sketch you could say, but just lately we played the actual day of her departure. Her to-be husband wasn't very nice, an arrogant noble-man (and she despites nobles) who wanted to break her hands so she wouldn't be able to play a music instrument any more.
I'm pretty sure he would have removed her tounge too if he knew that she could use magic to make her singing better. Anway she broke with her family and ran away.
So, I do like to think of a background but the details only come with time. xD I love this. This way the characters grow, slowly and you get to know them better!
19. Is there a RPG-System you would love to try out?
... not really. Isn't it enough to know ONE complicated system? XD Oh way I would love to try Dungeons and Dragons one day
20. Is there a RPG-System you would never play?
Rats. I don't think it's intresting.
21. And finally: why the hell are you answering this questions instead of doing RPGs ^^?
Because I need my group to play RPG, but I can answer these questions alone :>